Friday, May 30, 2008

The Walls Are Closing In.....!

I have CLAUSTROPHOBIA! This in a city that is getting smaller by the minute. I love DC, but there are times when my claustrophobia / anxiety disorder get's the better part of me. There are times when I have to sacrifice what little resources I have to get away from the city for a minute. I've lived in NY and New Jersey also......suffocated!

DC has fit the bill so far. But it's changing, and becoming more Metro-whatever. It's kind of a good thing tho.......because i'm witnessing history being made. But bad for me, because I can't cope sometimes. The amount of people in some locations, i.e. China Town, Union Station areas and many more, is stifling sometimes. I deal with it the best way that I can. I'm like a side-winding snake or a crab....I avoid the crowds many times. Don't get me wrong, I can go to events, shows, movies etc. (my buddy took me to see D.L. Hughley about 2 weeks ago) but I have to leave soon eventually when the crowds start to M.O.V.E.

No comments: