Friday, May 23, 2008

The Picture of Health?

Even though I workout everyday and keep a nice tight, muscular frame......I need a good physical exam. I cannot remember the last time I had one. Oh yes, I do. October 2006......poinsonous spider bite, put me in the hospital for 4 days. Had to have an operation to have the venom and dead necrosis tissue removed. But does that count?

I have no medical insurance. I have no dental insurance. I am well, but also want to stay that way. My teeth are beginning to hurt some days. I know that I have at least 5 cavities. I can feel them. They hurt bad.

1 comment:

Matt Siemer said...

Hey there,

I've been reading your blog for about a week now (congrats on jury duty ending!), and I think I might be able to help some. I work at Bread for the City, and we give free physicals on weekdays. I'm not sure, but you might also qualify for health insurance and we have that paperwork here.

I know you mentioned that you've been to S.O.M.E. before for food, but they also have a medical clinic. We don't have a dental fascility, but they do, so that might also be a good resource for you.

Does that help at all? My email address is on our website, and if you need some help finding us, I can give you directions.

Take care,