Monday, May 12, 2008

Chronical: 5-12-2008

Chronical 1 - Today has been a relatively good day, despite having to sleep at the Greyhound bus station last night. Some of the things that you see during the nighttime hours.....wow!



Last night it rained cats and dogs. I managed to make it to Union Station and chill for a while. I watch everything. You can learn a lot by observing, you know?



I left Union Station and made it to Greyhound at about 9:30 pm. Drained my tank, and made myself comfortable and inconspicuous in the traveling crowd. They have a new plasma television system at Greyhound! Who would have thought. Go Greyhound! Watched a little of the Hillary / Barack battle and some of the other news. Despite the weather with all the rain and all, the station was very busy. People coming and going. I was tired last night. Slept in and out from the time that I got there. I remember getting up at around 2 am. Security comes thru to check the station. If you don't have a ticket, you have to leave. Made my way to the lobby to hang out till they left. Then sneak back in! LOL

No comments: