Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's All A Blur!

Memorial day weekend has been a "blur". That's not necessarily a bad thing either. I needed a brief escape from the burden I've been carrying as of late. I went to a local bar and I guess the patrons could tell I'd been under some stress and that it looked like I could use some relief. Before I knew it, I had "5" credit shot glasses lined up in front of me. Different patrons had bought me some much needed drinks. Much needed!

Needless to say, I got blitzed this weekend. It's normall not my character to do this. But it happened. I've never been one to get drunk, vomit, puke, and pass the *#@$ out! Just not my style. I did however, just....pass out! (LOL)

My friend "R - " who works for the "F_ _", cam back from a training class he had in North Carolina. He graduates this weekend. I'm so proud of him. He only came back in town for the weekend, and to check on his house, since hes been gone almost the entire month of May. So I crashed with him for the weekend. He had an all night card party with some of his friends. One of them make the best hot dogs! I don't know what she put on them, but they were all of that! Also another friend made cocktails. She put some MOJO on them MOFO'S! (Whoa Nelly!)

I couldn't hang though. I was already blowed from the liquor I had at the bar. I greeted everyone politely, then went upstairs to take a shower, and then retired quietly to my buddy's guest room. Silent departure.

No comments: