Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chronical: 5-14-2008

Sometimes it's hard to write here. Reason being: Having a quiet place, to process your thoughts is sometimes at a premium. It's hard. Also, I have to visit the public library to use a computer to be able to write here. Sometimes, like yesterday, you miss a day.

I know no-one will probably ever read my thoughts here, or for that matter probably ever care if they did actually read it. I guess it's just for me to keep my sanity. "Dear Diary:"..... LOL

I had enough money to get two double cheeseburgers from McDonalds yesterday. The only thing, they are very high in calories and fat. Not good for the waist or ol ticker! But it's what I could afford, and it kept my stomach from growling. Besides, $2.20 for the two sandwiches. Where else can you buy dinner for that!? LOL....(I have to laugh to keep from crying)

I consider myself fortunate though, as some did not have what I had.

I'm eating breakfast at work now. Raiding our refrigerator. Like a smorgasboard....to me it is anyways. Left over bagels and cream cheese from the staffs instructional class that's been going on for the last two weeks. It's been saving my butt. The left overs have been a godsend! The only problem, I only work part-time Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. And then only from 8-12 pm. So Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekends I have to fend for myself, or else carry what I can with me for the next day, like I do sometimes. I carry it in my gym bag with my clothes. My bag gets quite heavy sometimes. I always get these strange looks from people, and the comment: "That sure is a big bag your'e carrying"!

Emotions felt today:

Embarrasment

No comments: